Rome had (and has) a problem after the Second Vatican Council. How do you give credence to – and make believable – the anti-Catholic results of the Council? Well, the Masons and the Church leaders in Rome decided that if the popes at the time of and after the Council (1962-l965) were beatified/canonized, it would go a long way to convince gullible Catholics that the Council results were good and holy.
It worked, because most Catholics now believe and accept the following evils of the Council (whether those Catholics have ever heard of Vatican II or not):
1. The replacement of the Tridentine Mass with an anti-Catholic service (i.e., the Novus Ordo mass) that does not give grace. Without grace, you lose the Faith. The Blessed Mother stated at La Salette, France, on Sept. 19, 1846, that “Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the anti-Christ.”
2. Religious liberty (i.e., you can choose any faith and be saved).
3. Universal salvation (i.e., everyone will go to heaven).
4. The adulterating of the Catholic Sacraments to have them more in line with Protestant false “sacraments”.
5. “Catholic divorce” – annulments for false or doubtful reasons.
6. Maintaining that the Council was necessary to update the Catholic Faith to make it more relevant in the modern age. (If you believe that was necessary, you have already lost the Faith – because the Faith does not change.)
7. The establishment of a new anti-Catholic conciliar church to replace the Roman Catholic Church.
8. Rome also had to make many changes in the beatification/canonization process in order to make it fit the less-than-saintly lives of the popes involved in and after the Council. The following disastrous changes were made:
a. Reduced the number of miracles required,
b. Shortened the time before declaring the heroic level of virtue,
c. Allowed the beatification and canonization processes to be influenced by popular emotions and public opinion,
d. Gave diocesan bishops the right to instruct the trial and to judge. Therefore, since bishops are making the determination on the canonizations, these decentralized decisions are less consistent, lack the quality control and uniformity of the Vatican’s prior decisions.
e. Accepted lower standards of life unworthy of canonized saints – many of these conciliar “saints” are so far from heroic sanctity that in many cases there is not even reasonable assurance that such “saints” even died in the state of grace.
f. Eliminated the Devil’s Advocate (who is similar to a prosecutor and is the one who challenges the evidence), thus changing the canonization proceedings into an academic process rather than a courtroom-style procedure.
g. Accepted doubtful “miracles” without serious investigation.
These changes give Catholics a great uncertainty they did not have in the past, and cause much doubt concerning the beatifications and canonizations after Vatican Council II, now and in the future.
The following popes were involved in the conciliar church, during and after the Council, and their causes for beatification/canonization were or will be moving through the process.
➢ “St.” John XXIII, who initiated the Council and agreed with and promoted the anti-Catholic changes.
➢ “St.” Paul VI, who agreed with and fostered all of the anti-Catholic changes.
➢ “St.” John Paul II, who also agreed with the changes of the Council and enacted additional anti-Catholic changes.
➢ Former Pope Benedict XVI, who agreed with the changes but was so pressured that he chose to abdicate the papacy in order to make room for a more liberal pope (i.e. Pope Francis), who will increase the number of heresies to be accepted. I believe Benedict will be beatified and canonized in due time for his efforts to promote the evils of the Council.
➢ As for Pope Francis, the conciliar church is already talking about the need to beatify and canonize him.
As stated above, the plan is to make the anti-Catholic Council seem holy, accepted, and believable by beatifying and canonizing all the popes involved in it or promoting it, during or after. Who would have believed 60 years ago that the human element of the Catholic Church would be so completely destroyed? Believe it also because the Blessed Virgin foretold this at La Salette.
Have faith! An all-powerful God is in charge, so all is not lost! We must pray and do penance following Our Lady’s request at Fatima. The human element of the Catholic Church will come back strong and holy.
God will raise up uncompromising Traditional Catholic leaders from among unworthy men, just as He is able to raise up sons of Abraham from the stones on the banks of the Jordan River.
 In connection with Pope Paul VI’s supposed “canonization”, and in an apparent joke masking an underlying truth, Pope Francis quipped, “As for Benedict XVI and myself, we’re on the waiting list” for sainthood.
 See, e.g., Pope Francis documentary: A film that could buttress the case for sainthood, found here:
 On the banks of the Jordan River, St. John the Baptist declared to the Jews:
Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of penance; and do not begin to say, “We have Abraham for our father”. For I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children to Abraham.
St. Luke’s Gospel, 3:8 (emphasis added).