Posts this month
- July 2021 PDF Issue
- Spiritual Nuptials
- The reckless claim that there are no good priests left
- Having Children is Participating in the Diffusion of God’s Goodness
- Our Life is a Personal Gift from God
- CC in brief — July
- Making “Relic Water” in the Catacombs
- The “New” SSPX Teaches Predestination of the Damned
Words to Live by – from Catholic Tradition
Let us rejoice in the sufferings of our present time,
in order that Christ will reign in us!
St. Augustine, the Great Doctor of Grace, gives us these words of comfort, that our tribulations are worthwhile:
Jesus reigns in us through the adversities we suffer.
Catena Aurea on St. Luke’s Gospel, St. Thomas Aquinas, quoting St. Augustine, Ch.23, §4.