The above statement summarizes the results of the Second Vatican Council in a uniquely profound, and meaningful way. In one statement, it brings to mind just how anti-Catholic the Council was and is. In order to remain “Catholic” as far as Rome and the Council are concerned, one has to accept, think, and follow Protestant-type religious formulas.
What are those anti-Catholic religious formulas and beliefs – which are promoted by Satan, the Protestants, and the Conciliar church of the Second Vatican Council? Here are some of them:
1. “Eliminate” the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and replace it with a non-Catholic service designed with the help of six Protestant ministers and a Mason.
2. “Eliminate” the Holy Sacrament of Penance and replace it with “reconciliation” with your fellow man. God is not involved.
3. “Eliminate” the truth that there is No-Salvation-Outside-the-Catholic Church and promote Religious Liberty.
4. Disregard any facts and information against all false religions, and praise Martin Luther on the 500th anniversary of his heretical sect (i.e., promoting Religious Liberty).
5. “Eliminate” the need for the Sacrament of Extreme Unction by promoting Universal Salvation, (i.e., everyone goes to heaven).
6. “Revise” the Sacrament of Holy Orders, causing real doubt of a valid ordination.
7. “Eliminate” the Sacrament of Confirmation.
8. Insist that we can live how we want and do not need to perform good works (i.e., Universal Salvation).
9. “Eliminate” the primacy of the pope in favor of a democracy of bishops and
10. Reject the Christ-established one, united Church; (Christ never referred to His Churches, but to His Church.) There are 200 different Protestant churches in the United States alone.
11. “Eliminate” belief in Divine Tradition, with the false belief that the Bible holds all the truth.
12. Accept divorce as proper and necessary, (i.e., easy annulments).
13. Accept that it was necessary to kill Catholics in 1560 England to establish the Protestant faith.
14. Accept all faiths as the road to salvation (i.e., Religious Liberty).
15. When Pope Francis states, “Who am I to judge?” on the evils of unnatural lifestyles, he is suggesting that he agrees with the Protestants that private judgment is a rule of faith.
The above is a partial list of what it means to become Protestant in order to remain Catholic per the Second Vatican Council. An additional result of the Council was the self-destruction of once-vital Catholic religious organizations. There were great reductions in the number of vocations, priests, sisters, monks, churches, Catholic schools, convents, seminaries, and monasteries.
What more could the leaders in Rome and the Conciliar church do to fulfill the requests of Satan? Not much, if anything, with the complete destruction of the human element in the Catholic Church.
I believe that uncompromising traditional Catholics are experiencing a bloodless type of martyrdom – with a martyrdom of blood to follow in the future, as in 16th century England. Satan is not going to change course now, after all his many current successes. Sixty years ago, who would have believed that it would be possible that the Catholic Church’s human element would be on “life support” by the year 2021?
Fear not; we are not alone. Our Lord gave you all the graces needed to stand firm as an uncompromising Catholic fighting for Christ the King up until now. You will get all the necessary graces to withstand what is coming.