Yes, it has been trending liberal to a degree that after three visits to earth by the Blessed Mother, requesting that the faithful return to religious fervor, penance, and a greater focus on the Traditional Catholic Faith, she has been almost completely ignored.
The first appearance of the Blessed Mother was in La Salette, France, on Sept. 19, 1846, 174 years ago. Our Lady warned that Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the anti-Christ. This warning was ignored, and Rome has lost the Faith, as demonstrated by the results of the evil Second Vatican Council in the 1960s.
VC II gave us the anti-Catholic Novus Ordo mass which does not give grace. Without grace one loses the Faith and the ability to avoid sin. The leaders in Rome (i.e., Masons and their servants) were not satisfied with the liberal Benedict XVI. Thus, yielding to their pressure, he abdicated and they elected the more liberal Pope Francis. This present pope has been as liberal as possible without exposing the end plan of destruction of the Church’s human element, especially in the matter of papal authority. The Masons are not far from completely achieving their goal of solidifying their power in Rome, the seat of the Anti-Christ.
The second and third apparitions by God and His Mother – to save souls and recall Catholics from their straying path – were at Lourdes in 1858, and at Fatima in 1917. At Fatima, she spoke of Three Secrets (or three parts to a Secret) to the three small children. The first was a vision of hell to emphasize how many souls go to hell forever.
The second Secret was how the pope and all the bishops of the world could save souls and ensure peace in the world by a very easy and simple plan to consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Simple and easy if they all still had the Faith. But without the Faith, that request of the Blessed Mother has yet to be fulfilled in the 103 years since Fatima.
The third part of the Message remained secret at the request of the Blessed Mother. However, she directed it to be revealed no later than 1960. Several popes read that Secret, as written down by Lucy at the request of her spiritual adviser. The popes never disclosed its content because it predicted that Rome would lose the Faith. As stated above, it was to have been revealed in 1960, which appears to be an effort to stop the Second Vatican Council, which took place in the early ‘60s and which resulted in the anti-Catholic conciliar church. All three appearances were to urge sacrifice and prayers for the salvation of souls and the return of Rome’s focus to the traditional Catholic Faith.
Her appearances were almost completely ignored, bringing on a religious crisis and the consequent loss of many, many souls. We should have expected this because we were warned by our heavenly Mother. I believe the worst of the great chastisement is yet to come.
What can we do now to help save souls? Although no longer urged by the human element of the Catholic Church, we can do what Our Lady told us to do at Fatima and at La Salette: spread her instructions and warnings, far and wide, as listed below:
1. Fashions: “Certain fashions will be introduced that will offend My Son very much!” (Our Lady said this in 1917!)
2. Hell: “More souls go to hell because of sins of the flesh than for any other reason!” (Sins against the 6th Commandment)
3. Bad marriages: “Many marriages are not good; they do not please Our Lord and are not of God.”
4. Punishment of the world: The Blessed Mother can no longer restrain the Hand of Her Divine Son from striking the world with just punishment for its many crimes.
5. Five warnings: “If my requests are not granted, Russia will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed!” (Remember, Our Lady told us this in 1917!)
6. Amend: “I have come to warn the faithful to amend their lives and ask pardon for their sins. They must not continue to offend Our Lord Who is already deeply offended.”
7. Rosary: “Say the Rosary every day, to obtain peace for the world. Add after each decade the following prayer: ‘Oh, my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy.’”
8. Pray: “Pray, pray a great deal, and make sacrifices for sinners, for many souls go to hell because they have no one to make sacrifices and pray for them.”
9. Immaculate Heart devotion: “God wishes to establish in the world the devotion to My Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace.”
10. World peace: “Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask graces from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her.”
11. War: “War is a punishment from God for sins!”
12. Final peace: “In the end My Immaculate Heart will triumph, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace!”
13. First Saturday devotion: “I promise to help at the hour of death, with graces needed for salvation, whoever, on the first Saturday of five consecutive months, shall confess and receive Holy Communion, recite five decades of the Rosary, and keep me company for fifteen minutes, while meditating on the mysteries of the Rosary with the intention of making reparation to My Immaculate Heart.”
14. Sacrifice: Our Lord appeared to Lucy in 1943. He complained bitterly and sorrowfully that there are so few souls fulfilling Our Lady’s requests, saying: “The sacrifice required of every person is the fulfillment of his duties in life and the observance of My Laws! This is the penance I now seek and require!”
15. St. Joseph: The only saint who appeared at Fatima besides Our Lady. St. Joseph held the Child Jesus in his arms and blessed the 70,000 people three times. It is he of whom it has been said: “The sound of victory will be heard when the faithful recognize the sanctity of St. Joseph.”
16. Brown scapular: On October 13, 1917, at the last apparition, Our Blessed Mother appeared, dressed as Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. Silently she held out to the world the brown scapular – the sign of personal consecration – the sign of eternal salvation. Lucy of Fatima explained: “The scapular and the Rosary are inseparable.”
17. Adoration before the Blessed Sacrament: Our Lady of Fatima asked for reparation. The Angel of Fatima showed the children how to make reparation by adoring Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament. (Making Holy Hours, or half hour, or 15-minute visits in Church (when an uncompromising one is available) during the week is fulfilling the adoration request.
The Causes of Mary’s Tears at La Salette; Our Resolutions to Console her:
1. Revolt against God and His Church, sins of impiety and obstinacy. Resolution: Submission to God, cooperation with Divine grace.
2. Profanation of the Lord’s Day. Resolution: Sanctification of this Holy Day through works of piety and charity.
3. Taking the Lord’s name in vain, cursing and swearing. Resolution: To honor and bless the name of the Lord, especially when it is blasphemed.
4. Missing Mass on Sundays or Holy Days (when one is available). Resolution: To assist at Mass faithfully and respectfully.
5. Violation of the laws of fasting and abstinence. Resolution: Faithful observance of these laws; spirit of mortification.
6. Neglect of prayer. Resolution: Fidelity to morning and evening prayer; family Rosary.
7. Indifference and ingratitude towards Our Heavenly Mother herself. Resolution: Childlike confidence in Mary; zeal to spread the teachings of her merciful apparition.
Above, Our Lady spoke of bad marriages. It is much worse now, with so many couples living together without benefit of marriage. It has come to the point that they wear this mortal sin as a badge of dubious “honor.” There is also no shame when the children are born, nor do people have any concept of sin and morality.
We are in a battle for souls. The battle is against:
1. Atheistic communism
2. The efforts to destroy the Catholic Church’s human element
3. International Masonry
6. Pervasive evil pop culture
7. The devil’s efforts put forward through the conciliar church
We can no longer rely on the clergy of the Catholic Church. They seem to be the first to accept the anti-Catholic changes from Vatican II. It was said in Traditionalist circles, during the ’70s, that the Church would be destroyed from the “Top” and restored by the few good priests and laymen from the “Bottom.” The liberal N-SSPX will not help to solve the problems of the crisis in the Church because they are part of the problem.
Because we are not listening to Our Lady, God has left us on our own, on the path to destruction. Unquestionably, we are a long way down that path, to a point that we can almost see the future climax of the current great chastisement. There is hope, though, with the coming supreme confrontation between the City of God and the Synagogue of Satan, (i.e., the decisive battle between the Virgin and the devil. The Virgin will crush the head of Satan and there will be peace, and the Church will triumph again. We can help by following her Fatima 17-point Plan, and the 7-point Plan of La Salette.
 Shortly after Pope Francis’ election, the Masons declared that he was a plan (i.e., “a design”) fulfilled. Here are the words of Nicola Spinello, Adjunct-Vicar Grand Master of the Masons of Piazza del Gesù:
I believe that this pope [viz., Francis] is the realization of a design that has long wanted to be adopted.
Quoted in the book, Vaticano massone. Logge, denaro e poteri occulti: il lato segreto della Chiesa di papa Francesco, by Giacomo GALEAZZI – Ferruccio PINOTTI, Edizioni Piemme, Milano 2013, p.83, as quoted here: https://onepeterfive.com/freemasons-love-pope-francis/#_ftn23 (bracketed word added to show the context).
 The Whole Truth About Fatima, by Frere Michel de la Sainte Trinite,
Vol. III, Ch.3, p.676.
 Concerning why we should never enter a compromise church in order to pray, read this article: https://catholiccandle.neocities.org/faith/evil-praying-conciliar-church.html
 Ibid, p. 745.