What a victory for the devil, sending so many people to hell! The devil could not have planned a better Second Vatican Council to achieve his goals. So it is reasonable to believe that he and Rome’s Masons were partners in the planning (in secret) of the Second Vatican Council. For the past 50-plus years VC II has helped the devil ensnare souls and start their trip to hell.
It is time to understand just how much of a disaster it was for those foolish souls who cared so little for their salvation that they willingly went along with the evils of VC II. And we must fight today against those who are willing to accept even a part of those evil results, (i.e., the liberal N-SSPX which openly accepts 95% of VC II.)
A review of just what the devil gained should concern and motivate a traditional Catholic living in the catacombs to fight against the results of VC II. The following list will demonstrate just how much the devil achieved during and after the Council.
1. Loss of the Tridentine Mass, the main source of grace. Replaced by an anti-Catholic service (i.e., Novus Ordo) that does not give grace. Without grace you cannot avoid sin and will lose the Faith. And if you lose the Faith, you lose everything, since there is no salvation outside the Catholic Church. And which group accepts 95% of VC II?
2. Religious liberty is now taught and accepted – thanks to Vatican II. That is, you can be saved no matter what faith you prefer. Perhaps one that will overlook your sinful life. Thus, there is no need for the Catholic Church after the Second Vatican Council. And which group accepts 95% of VC II?
3. Universal Salvation is another evil of Vatican II, (i.e., everyone goes to heaven). Thus, there is no need for penance, religious fervor, sacrifice, prayer for yourself or others, etc. Your somewhat-sinful lifestyle will be overlooked by a merciful God at your personal judgment. You no longer need to consider God as all-just (i.e., people must do penance for their sins). Universal Salvation is so anti-Catholic that only someone who has lost the Faith would believe it. For one thing, most want to believe that they and their loved ones will be happy in heaven for all eternity. When you think about it, if everyone goes to heaven, there is no real need for the Catholic Church. But to keep the Novus Ordo parishes viable, they are made into entertainment destinations (e.g., clowns, folk masses, kissing, handshaking, etc.) And which group accepts 95% of VC II?
4. The Council shattered traditional grace-giving sacraments with its destructive changes to these basic building blocks of the Catholic Faith. Demonstrating complete arrogance, it more than “tampered” with them – it altered meanings and words – as if Christ needed help in correcting His “mistakes.” And which group accepts 95% of VC II?
5. “Catholic divorce” – an annulment based on very doubtful reasons – was another product of VC II. Almost anything goes, as long as you can pay what it “costs.” With low church attendance, they have to keep the money coming in. And which group accepts 95% of VC II?
6. Rome stated that the Second Vatican Council was necessary and needed to update the Catholic Faith to make it more relevant in our modern age. “Open a window and let in some fresh air.” As it turned out, even Pope Paul stated that the “smoke of Satan has entered the sanctuary,” (in lieu of fresh air). It is obvious that if you want to change, update, modernize the Catholic religion, you have already lost the Faith. As the Blessed Virgin warned at La Salette, “Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the anti-Christ.” And which group accepts 95% of VC II?
7. The greatest victory for the devil was to replace the Catholic Church with the anti-Catholic conciliar church, joined and accepted by most Catholics in the 1960s and ‘70s with little regard or concern for their salvation. Archbishop Lefebvre then made it clear that this new religion of Vatican II was a new church, and warned that there was no salvation outside the Catholic Church. And which group accepts 95% of VC II?
I’m sure the above is not a complete list of the devil’s total goals, (i.e., to reduce or eliminate the need for the Catholic Church). What it does illustrate is that most people will continue to go to hell. With no graces coming from the Novus Ordo, it is not possible to keep the Faith and avoid sin. Thus, the leaders in Rome will not come back to tradition (before Russia is consecrated to Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart), no matter what the liberal N-SSPX claims will happen after a deal is signed.
What are we to do? Stand up fearlessly for the uncompromising traditional Catholic faith, and follow Christ’s instructions to Lucy at Fatima in 1943:
The sacrifice required of every person is the fulfilling of his duties in life and the observance of My laws. Be an example of religious fervor, helping others to keep the traditional Catholic faith, love God, strive to be an ordinary saint, eternally happy.